November 3 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
This seminar will outline the key facts about GDPR and how it impacts on your marketing, but also highlight the opportunities it offers.
It’s not all doom and gloom, the processes of ensuring you meet some of your obligations under GDPR can and should provide better quality data, valuable business intelligence and a pool of business opportunities that would otherwise have laid dormant.
Delegates will leave the seminar with a basic tool kit.
- 9:30am – Networking and refreshments
- 10:00am – Business East sussex – Event introduction
- 10:10am – The Jamieson Consultancy – Introduction to GDPR, how it impacts your business and the opportunities
- 11:00am – Q&A
- 11:15am – Break
- 11:30am – Economic Growth Solutions Limited, Manufacturning Growth Programme outlining grant funding
- 11:50am – BES close and networking, speakers available to talk on a 1-2-1 basis
- 12:30pm – End
Date and time
Fri 3 November 2017
09:30 – 12:30 GMT
Let’s Do Business Group
8th Floor Ocean House
87-89 London Road