How to use IT Support Tool
"IT Support tool" is a downloadable application which enables our IT team to connect to your computer and carry out on-screen training, demonstrations or updates to your system quickly, easily and without disruption.
Click below to download the Support Tool -
How to use "IT Support tool"
- Click on the link to download the program.
- You can save it to your desktop, local hard drive or anywhere that can be easily accessed (e.g. network drive, my documents)
- Once downloaded, call our IT department and tell them that you want to make a support call.
- Once they set up the support session, double click on the downloaded file and a message box will appear with the following options: "Run" or "Cancel", SELECT "Run".
- The program will then list the support options available and our IT department will advise you which one to select.
- The program will then automatically connect your desktop to us.
- We can then carry out your support request as well as demonstrate any changes on your computer.
- If at any time you want to close the connection, you can right click on the icon in the "notify area" and select "close" from the pop up menu.
If you need help or advice on installing or activating the application please call our IT Support team on 00 44 (0)1424 757 600.
Please note this is a free service for our customers only.